The Biochemistry MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) contains 20 to 25 question. Both questions and answers arranged randomly.
Check this basic links to write start the MCQ. Topics that are included were:
- Carbohydrates Classifications
- What is Monosaccharide? How to Classify?
- What are Polysaccharides? How to Classify?
- Metabolism of Nucleotides
- Hormones: Endocrine system and Homeostasis in Vertebrates
- Why Proteins are Very Important? How to Explain?
There is no negative marks. To start the exam click on “START” button below, MCQ Questions will be display. Choose the correct answer then click on Next arrow button. After complete questions get the Results.
- This is completely Responsive – you can write this exam in all devices like Desktop, smartphones, desktops, iPad and Laptop also.
- This MCQ quiz helps to give some basic idea on your subject.
- We will update more questions in coming days.