Welcome to BiochemDen Structures gallery. Biochemistry is one of the major subject in all life sciences related subjects. Most of the science experts are considering this is “Super Chemistry”.
Today, this post is created by adding few of the important Biochemistry structures for easy reference. I think this very useful for every student s and biology teachers.
Not: do not forget to bookmark this post. In coming days we are adding more structures in this page.
- Carbohydrates are the Staff of Life. Why?
- What is Amino acid and its Structural Chemistry?
- What are Lipids ? What are the Importance in Human Body
- Why Proteins are Very Important? How to Explain?
- VITAMINS : The Micro-nutrients in Our Body
- Color reactions of Amino acids
- Qualitative Analysis : Color Reactions of Lipids
- Colorimetric Analysis: BRADFORD PROTEIN ASSAY
- Color Reactions of Carbohydrates (Practical Protocol)