Write for BiochemDen.com
Welcome to Biochemistry Den. BiochemDen.com is a blog for reading quality content related to Biomolecules, Intermediary Metabolism, Clinical Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biophysical Chemistry, and Biology recent trends updates. I take care of all the content here, and at the same time, I also let Biology Guest Bloggers and Lecturer write a guest post on the blog. The purpose is to help other biology bloggers to reach out to a new audience base and share more quality materials from subject experts.
Why Guest blog?
- Quality backlinks
- Free traffic to your site
- Building authority in your niche
- Building reciprocal relationships with influencers in your industry
What type of Articles can be submitter?
You can submit biology related articles, which is useful for Biochemistry students and Lecturers. Here are few of the categories that I accept articles from, and also suggestions for a few articles. Do remember at this blog, to avoid submitting already published ideas. Better to choose articles from the given index
UNIT 1. Biomolecules
UNIT 2. Intermediary Metabolism
UNIT 3. Physical Biochemistry
UNIT 4. Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition
UNIT 5. Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
UNIT 6. Some other topics – Biology New Trends, Research analysis and Nobel laureates in Biology and Medicine
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: Biochemden.com respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post. To ensure your articles get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for Biochemden.com followers.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 300 to 700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major condition in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speaks a thousand words. Add images to convey your message; don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take your own screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Biochemistry Den YouTube channel. Just create a video, and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- No Affiliate link: Please do not add any affiliate links in articles.
- Self-promotion: We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self-promotion or promoting paid service.
- Copyright: We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied a post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from BiochemDen. Also by submitting a post to Biochemden, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to submit Guest Post? (Your Article)
If you have read and understood all the above-mentioned guidelines, you can submit the article directly. I have made the process of submitting your guest post very simple, and if you have worked with WordPress, you can simply head over to registration page, and create an account to submit your guest article. Follow the Steps to live article on this site with your profile
Step 1: Create an account in “en.Gravatar.com” for Guest Post
- Open Gravtar.com
- Create an account and upload your latest photo
- Use New Email Id in the registration process.
- Confirm the Email.
Step 2: How to register your details in Biochemden.com
- Click on signup link here
- Enter your username and Email (Used in above step)
- Then open your Email copy the password and user name.
- login into BiochemDen.com Now k. Now you are in BiochemDen.com Dashboard…
- Click on Profile tab (which is at the left side). Your Fill the profile with your details. Do not forget to fill Email (which is used in Gravtar.com account) Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and About you in few lines. Then submit. That’s it. Your account is ready. Hardly it takes 5 minutes.
Step 3: How to submit my guest post on Biochemden.com
- Now you are ready to submit your article or material or matter. To do this go for Post > Add New.
- Write the title and paste the content into the box (If you prepare already in MS Word or in Text document) choose the category then click on “Submit Review”. That’s it. Just wait for 24 to 48 hours to live your article on this Site.
Step 4: Get your Guest Post Article Link:
- After live your article in Biochemden.com…open your article and copy the URL from the address bar of your browser.
- Promote the copied link in your Social Networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc) and Social bookmarking sites (Reddit, Mix, etc)
Note: If you are not familiar with WordPress, you can Email us the article in MS Word format at [email protected]
Submitting your guest post via dashboard will ensure faster approval. If you want to discuss the topic before submitting, you can always email me at the above link.